So excited to be a part of Nike We Run KL race.. why? (shouldn't it be the same as the other 10k race around the calendar?)
- I'll be one of the 10.3k people who will paint the city red coming 27th Nov.
- Running along with so many people actually makes me happy.. I love running.. promoting this sport makes me feel good =)
- Get to experience endorphins laded atmosphere
- Hey, RM40 for 2 Nike Dri Fit shirts (run buddy run)? Game on!
- Finishers medal (usb drive, have you guys seen the SG finishers nike shoe USB? So cool..)
Nike We Run Seoul 2011 Promo
Nike We Run Seoul 2011 Promo 2
Feel so excited when i came across those videos. Really pumped me up for this event compared to the rest. So for those who signed up for event, I'll hope to see you guys there and for those who sign up for the race just for the super cheap Dri Fit shirts but don't plan to run on the race day, please don't do that and be a part of runners who will paint the city red!
I'll end my post with a video from the post Nike We Run Seoul 2011 race day. Enjoy! Runners, be proud n loud! Ciao =D
Race day compilation of NIKE We Run Seoul 2011

No comments:
Post a Comment